Let us all welcome in the month of Love with a topic that is near and dear to my heart. They have allowed me to more effectively demonstrate love to myself and others. The five languages love can be received and shared are the following.
- Words of Affirmation - using words to affirm other people.
- Acts of Service - actions speak louder than words.
- Receiving Gifts - what makes them feel most loved is to receive a gift.
- Quality Time - giving the other person your undivided attention.
- Physical Touch - nothing speaks more deeply than appropriate touch.
I’d really love to learn how you receive and speak love. Comment below!